Monday, February 7, 2011

Beard of the Week


Hello ladies (and gents, if there are any of you out there). As much as I have been enjoying the posts of my fellow blogger Beardlover, I am going to have to respectfully disagree with her on one point: Brad Pitt can pull off a beard. Brad Pitt can do whatever the hell he wants.

In light of this, I think this is the perfect time to introduce a new section of the blog, entitled "Beard of the Week". This honor goes to the beard that I feel is most deserving each week. It will generally be given to a celebrity, unless some layman is able to really impress me with his facial hair.

The beard I've chosen to start us off is one of my first loves. Back in the dark ages when beards were ugly (aka, my childhood), this beard was able to make me weak in the knees, and its only getting better with age.

This one's for you, Brad.

2 comments:

  1. OK, so I agree that Brad is hot and can do "whatever the hell he wants" buuut, I'm not so sure about that beard. Is that some gray in there? I just think the clean cut face suits him so much better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will refer to these ethical professional software programmers, if you need a Legitimate and Reliable Hacking Service? They are a formidable group which consists of Qualified and Certified Hackers. They offer the best of Hacking services without a bridge of security code, they are dedicated Hackers with Excellent Track Records. You can reach them on their private email 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, also through WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, their customer service and efficiency is top notch.

    ReplyDelete